Friday, April 07, 2006

Have I ever shown this to you?











This is my spindle from Cascabeles Handspindles. It is such a wonderful and gorgeous spindle. I am making some sock yarn out of an undetermined long wool. Very easy spin and the spindle makes it even easier because of the great balance. I think I am going to make myself a wrist distaff pretty soon. Any of you out there ever tried one?

I am almost done with my Pomatomus socks. I will most likely finish them today or tomorrow. I can't wait to wear them. I have several friends that want a pair...so I just may have to oblige.......ummm, after I make a certain hat and wrist warmers for an artist I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

gorgeous pomatomus socks! I like the color a lot... mine are *slowly* coming along, but I haven't even turned the heel on the first sock! *sigh* I'm so slow. Anyway, can't wait to see the modeled picture!

8/4/06 12:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! They look great! I think you'll be the first to finish in the KAL.
Please let me know when you're done so I can send eveyone over to have a look.

9/4/06 11:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home