Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I love my secret pal!!!

Look what I just got in the mail.Goodness from Down Under, compliments of my very bestest secret pal.
Goodness from down under Isn't it fantastic? I can't decide what I like best. Could it be the sheepie? sheepie Or the stitch marker's??? stitch markers Or possibly the Vegemite? Teeeheee. Thank you so very much. I am so glad that I was chosen for your pal, but I don't believe in coincidences, do I? Do you know she lives in the same city in Australia that I used to live in? How's that for amazing? It is if you consider that I live on the other side of the planet and only lived there for a year. Wow! She's terrific. And pssst, don't tell her, but I am sending some goodies back her way, too. :0)


I finally finished the Ugly Socks for V. He loves them, even though they are monsters. I hope they shrink a little. I didn't check my gauge quite close enough and they are pretty big.V's socks


Here we have the new cast on for my sockapalooza pal. I almost screwed up and started a sock in all of the colors she hates. I am not sure we would have believed any lame excuses I could have come up with. I am a bad liar. I think will be a good colorway. I bought this in Germany a few years ago and have been saving it ever since for something special. I love how vivid the colors are. Jaywalkers are in order. sockapalooza bluza


Have you seen what Marina got today? It's the yarn for Luskentyre. I am finally getting someone to kick my butt into gear to get back on my Luskentyre.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Yeah- finished socks!! That new sock yarn is going to make beautiful Jaywalkers!

7/3/06 18:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad it arrived in one piece!
I thought the sheep might not have made it phew!

8/3/06 02:21  
Blogger Marina said...

Lucky you, what a great secret pal? Mmm, new magazines, I love to see what others are knitting in others parts of the world. I won't tell you what I paid for a copy of the Simply Knitting I bought last year.

The yarn for the Jaywalkers is beautiful.

10/3/06 02:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home