Sunday, February 26, 2006

Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light......

Olympic Gold, Baby! I did it. I didn't think I would make it through last week much less finish my Olympic socks. Both were accomplished-only hours to go on the socks. Whew!!!. :0) I am quite proud of them, too. Now on to other things! I have obviously been preoccupied, but not so much so that I haven't been working. I have a new stealth project cooking as well as finishing Rhinegold (yes, Marina :0) )and Luskentyre....and Butterfly and Flaming Red Hot Socks...and the list goes on and on. I also received a new spindle from Gabe Jaramillo at Cascabeles Handspindles.

It is FABULOUS! I will post some pics soon and I need to email him to rave. Go on...go look. :0)

6 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Bravo, wear your Gold medal with pride. The socks are gorgeous.

26/2/06 11:55  
Blogger Becky said...

I love the look in the solid color. The lace pattern really stands out. Congratulations on finishing!

27/2/06 17:51  
Blogger Katie said...

Wow, very nice, I love the contrast of the beads and yarn--it really shows them off.

27/2/06 17:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your socks are very nice

28/2/06 01:28  
Blogger Knittinreed said...

Oh yummy beading!
Congrats on the gold.

3/3/06 07:12  
Blogger Lynda said...

I've added you to Count Your Socks - welcome aboard!

3/3/06 13:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home