Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Weekend pics

Here is a pre-concert shot Friday night. hehehe I always love these sneaky shots. Notice how no one looks nervous at all. It was a pretty straight forward concert for the woodwinds. Just a lot of endurance. The soloist, Stirling Trent did a FANTASTIC job on the Sibelius. Bravo!



Here are some [pics of the Sunday party. It was a blast despite the deluge outside. It made for a cozy time, but fun was had by all.


And a pic of my newly turned heel for my sock pal. I really am enjoying this pattern.


I will be starting the Pomatomus along any day now. Thanks for letting me join Candace!! It looks like a really fun pattern. Now, just to choose the right color....which will be from my stash of course. And not started until I finish these socks because I have also joined Wipeout! . My WIP are multiplying and I must get a handle on them. What better way than to puclicly humiliate myself by admitting to them?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it bother anybody that in the middle of these concerts your standing up like a japanese tourist snapping pictures?

on the side note Im incredibly bummed I missed the free food.... I mean.. the company.. I mean..Im so bummed I missed the company. h a ha hah a your a punk and I just because you knit good doesnt make me love you any less.

21/3/06 19:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey I noticed you were using a SP7 button that I designed...cool!

21/3/06 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home