Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finished!!!!

Just in the nick of time, I have finished the Sockapaloooooza socks. Of course, the blue that I first chose to reheel with showed in my mailbox yesterday. A little too late. It got lost in the mail. :0( But, I must say, I think this shade of blue turned out better anyway. What do you think?








I have also finished three squares for Warming Grace. I hope they make it to Canada on time. (fingers crossed here) I think it is such a fabulous thing. I can't wait to see all of the finished blankets.







And now for a little fun. Here is a pic I snapped on the way home from work. If you look closely, you will see she is still in the car and she seemed to be in fine health, anyway..... The firemen were kind of just standing around scratching their heads.




7 Comments:

Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

2/5/06 13:33  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hello, so glad that you dropped by and said hi. Great blog, we have the same template so of course it looks good ;)

Wow, you have visited Tassie, you can appreciate how far away we are then, it is a lovely little piece of Australia, maybe I am biased.

I am adding you to my favourites as I will definately be back. I love your pomo... (I call them hippo socks cause I can never spell them) socks.

2/5/06 16:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I followed you over from Shazza's blog. Love your's too! Super socks.
Can we call you an honorary Aussie?

2/5/06 18:54  
Blogger Marina said...

Ah, the pics have finally loaded ;-)

Love the socks and squares. How and what is happening with that car?

2/5/06 19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!! Great socks. I think they look terrific with that blue. Sorry I've been incognito. Been running my hoo-ha off! :) Hope you're well. It's finally stopped raining here. Wooohooooo! :D

2/5/06 22:11  
Blogger Erin said...

pretty socks!
and I can't figure out how that car got up that wire....

3/5/06 00:12  
Blogger lexa said...

Can't say I've ever seen a car do that before!

Great socks!

7/5/06 18:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home