Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mondays are not ALL blue.













I came home from a late day and look what was waiting on me! This is a surprise gift from Marina. Thanks so much! I adore the stitch markers and of course the chocolate and look at the little skein. All will be put to very good use-immediately in some cases. (chocolate) tee hee heee Love it.


I also had this wonderful spindle waiting on me. Of course I had to try it out immediately. Spins great and I think I will try some lace-weight on it.
















I am making some headway on *The Socks*. Unravelled miles of the first sock this morning and am about to start the second heel. I think it will actually look better than feared at first. I was really worried about it, but the more I get to secretly know my sock pal through her blog, the more I think she will like it. (fingers crossed here)



1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Lucky you, look at that gift! I've never done any spinning or used a spindle...is it hard to do? Are spindles expensive?

25/4/06 15:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home