Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mondays are not ALL blue.













I came home from a late day and look what was waiting on me! This is a surprise gift from Marina. Thanks so much! I adore the stitch markers and of course the chocolate and look at the little skein. All will be put to very good use-immediately in some cases. (chocolate) tee hee heee Love it.


I also had this wonderful spindle waiting on me. Of course I had to try it out immediately. Spins great and I think I will try some lace-weight on it.
















I am making some headway on *The Socks*. Unravelled miles of the first sock this morning and am about to start the second heel. I think it will actually look better than feared at first. I was really worried about it, but the more I get to secretly know my sock pal through her blog, the more I think she will like it. (fingers crossed here)



4 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

Lucky you, look at that gift! I've never done any spinning or used a spindle...is it hard to do? Are spindles expensive?

25/4/06 15:19  
Blogger miss a said...

Hey you! Please write and let me know your email address b/c I can't find yours anywhere. Thanks!

Arleen

25/4/06 17:38  
Blogger Lorraine The Knitting Hammy said...

Hey, I got one of those from Marina too! Alas, my chocolate wasn't around long enough to get a picture....

26/4/06 15:49  
Blogger x814beau said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

30/4/06 11:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home