Thursday, November 06, 2008

new, new, news

I have had the good fortune to be able to test knit a cardigan for a designer from across the pond. It is a really neat design and I think you will like it when she finishes it. Here are the beginnings with her permission, of course. Yea, Katya!!! More info to come.




Here is a small bit of Thoroughbred. Love, LOVE>, LOVE these colors. They blend so beautifully and I can't decide if there is one combination I like more than another.


Poetry in Stitches Wedding Cardigan in Spindrift.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That Spindrift is really beautiful. It's really giving you great results!

6/11/08 15:39  
Blogger Marina said...

Hey! I was thinking of doing those designs in Spindrift/Shetland too. I've since changed my mind since I'm not in the mood to support Jamieson's or Simply Shetland.

6/11/08 16:05  
Blogger Lupie said...

So glad you joined The Lesser Known Skeins. You have a great blog and I will visit and comment often.

2/12/08 01:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home