Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ship's Log: Saturday June 23, 2007ish

Now I remember, this is a knitting blog.....see? I haven't forgotten. Here is Arrrgle Sock # 2 coming along slowly. hahahaha


And, yes, it is pink! And black and green.....It's the irony, you know? I know you know. ;0) and besides...I seem to have that color combination on the brain.


It is a little slow going as I dropped it for a few days to begin my first pair of socks for Summer of Socks. I couldn't start early, so....here ya go. Notice the date on the newspaper so casually placed below.


These will most likely be leisure socks sent to the Socks for Soldiers group along with the regulation socks always in progress. ALWAYS a pair of those on the needles. :0)

Here are my little termites. The pic of Hayley looks strange because it was actually taken upside down. That's how you find her most days. Welcome to my zoo....and this is only half of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

The Ironic Pirate Argyle socks are looking arghreat! Hmm. That would be pirate speak for great, in case you can't tell.

I love those Log Cabin socks! Mine knit up really, really quickly, they should be perfect for leisure socks for soldiers.

Upside down? lol.

23/6/07 17:33  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Your birds are adorable! I can't even look at the knitting with those cute faces there! :)

23/6/07 20:03  
Blogger Brigitte said...

I really have to get my sock act in gear! And to think, a little over a year ago I didn't even OWN any sock yarn!

I love your argyles - pink and green are just perfect together!

24/6/07 04:28  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Your argyles are so cool!! They do go a bit slow at times, but I see you've found a way to keep busy. ;)

Jessica

27/6/07 10:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home