Saturday, October 07, 2006

Making up for lost time



Third post-same day. making up for lost time away from blogland. Voila! One collar. I even tried her on for size, but I looked ridiculous with only one arm and a pointy shoulder. My husband made some fairly shallow Madonna references and ....well......anyway. These purl rows take me forever, but they are worth the trouble. The effect is beautiful. Carrie was just mentioning how much time hers is taking on Mary Tudor. BTW, it looks fabulous, Carrie! Go have a look.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your knitting is always so inspiring! It's beautiful.

7/10/06 22:18  
Blogger Brigitte said...

It is so worth it, look at how beautiful the collar looks! Rheingold really is a great design. *sigh* I love Jade Starmore.

One sleeve is a victory! Good for you!

How did the concert go last night?

8/10/06 03:39  
Blogger Marina said...

You did it! Yay, you go, girl! It's gorgeous. Doesn't it feel great?

8/10/06 03:43  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Rhinegold looks great! You'll be finished before you know it.

8/10/06 08:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Wow, Rhinegold is looking fabulous. You're practically done! I really like that checkerboard collar.

8/10/06 17:17  
Blogger Tigers said...

Hi, I'm always in awe of your knitting! It's looking great.

Good to hear from you again, I cruise by your blog regularly to see what you're up to.

It'd be an expensive ticket for you...having to fly to Oz and all, but you can stay at my place. :)

9/10/06 01:23  
Blogger vanessa said...

yeah!

11/10/06 06:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home