Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sock pics

I am making something special for V. for this. The problem is, I actually started it out as this.

Oooops! I showed it to him. "That's Belgium!" Oh, geeez! So I unraveleded...again! And came up with this.

Ok, much better. :0) And he's much happier. Nothing worse than upside down socks during a World Cup, for God's sake! And I can assure you they will be worn each and every game....at 3:00am.
I just received this in the mail! The patterns are fantastic. I got it from Arnhild. She is absolutely lovely. I am hoping to do some ordering with her soon for one of the patterns in Norsk Strikkedesign.

Here are a couple of photos from my back alley. They aren't in full bloom yet, but I couldn't resist the pics.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those mittens are going to be amazing!

16/5/06 20:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, the pressure!

Just as well the colours are in the correct order now. Phew!

16/5/06 21:25  
Blogger Marina said...

Ooooh, have you chosen which design in Norsk Strikkedesign?

17/5/06 03:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for an email from another place that that book was in. Thanks for reminding me. There are so many patterns in it. It will be hard to choose.

17/5/06 09:15  
Blogger Sharon said...

Lovely bright socks, oh yes do get the colours right ;)

I love the look of the book, I have never heard of it before.

17/5/06 16:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home