1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and tull and as much crap as I can load onto the present. The wrapping is half of the fun. It distracts from the inside. *See #13.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real....decorating is another thing.
3. When do you put up the tree? After the gigs are over and all the trees we can still purchase either look like Charlie Brown trees or are as dry as the Mojave. I live fairly close to the Fire Department.
4. When do you take the tree down? March is always good.
5. Do you like egg nog? Not really.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A large purple stuffed horse named Silver. Go figure. I threw a fit at the airport when they wanted to put him in a plastic bag in the cargo hold. I thought he would suffocate. My mom ended up buying another plane ticket for him to shut me up.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My step dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? me....no... V, most definitely.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually too late.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? huh. It will come to me. Can't remember. Must be blocking it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Well...Rudolph, of course, because I am in love with the Abominable Snowman. It's the hair. I have always been a hair girl.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Do I have to answer that?
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies, fudge....hell. What ISN'T my favorite thing to eat?
15 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Everything.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Bring a Torch Jeannette, Isabella....at least the tune.
17 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on the year.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Wow! Do we all sing this song to remember them??? hahahah You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic, hands down.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Purple and blue light. Christmas elves and pixies in Japan ceramic. Call me crazy.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fried fish. I kid you not. That's what we have.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my family to just get through it this year and look forward to a new and better year..
24. Who is most likely to respond to this? Michele
25. Who is least likely to respond to this? No one, because gifts may depend on this. Everyone got that? ;0)