Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why remodeling got delayed....




How could we disturb that?



Here is the beginnings of what we are after. I think I will end up colorwashing it later on this week. What do you think? Cool, huh?





And a little Season update. No pics. Perhaps tomorrow...A little farther, but the kitchen is taking precedence, so it is only a little. Mandy is on the back stretch and closing in fast! C'mon, Mandy!

And my Pomatomus socks for the Red Hot Sizzling Socks. Hmm. ......it needs to be finished July 15 and this is.........July..8??!!!! Oh, crap!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

OMG, that is too cute! The things cats will get into. That is just priceless.

Nice start on the Pomatomous.

10/7/06 19:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a 'cat' person - but that's pretty cute ;o)

11/7/06 10:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my cat Ursula would be so all over that paint tray, too.

I wanna see more pics of SDWL! Have you gotten much farther? I'm only on row 35 or so. Chugging along...

11/7/06 15:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty needs a condo, or would Haley (sp?) get jealous??
What a great start on you guys' project - but the pictures seem suspiciously small...
I posted as anonymous but I'll say
bassman SteveO ;) a terribly obvious clue don't you think?
Bye, Sis

12/7/06 19:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home