Friday, June 23, 2006

What is this?

I've been holding out on you. I got my Rauma Yarn from Arnhild and I have already swatched and started on a Season of Darkness and Winter light. Check it out. The colors are more true to life on the piece rather than the pics of the yarn. The Rauma is wonderful to work with. Nice firm fabric which is just what I want for this design so the jacket hangs well. Shouldn't be too drapey. Is that a word? Mandy is ordering her yarn right away so we will have a couple of colorways going in tandem. This should be really fun. Glad we're doing this together, Mandy!


5 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

I love that combination. Lovely!

23/6/06 19:12  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh - that looks really cool. Nice color choices.

23/6/06 19:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colors look VERY awesome together - it's going to be so cool! Now, I know you're excited but don't get too far ahead, I gotta catch up! :)

24/6/06 13:12  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

Red and gold, my favorite color combination and quite striking in that design. Looking forward to watching that one grow too :)

How soft is the Rauma compared to Jamieson's? It looks gorgeous.

24/6/06 21:50  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, pretty! I love red & gold. That's just gorgeous.

25/6/06 14:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home