Sunday, October 02, 2005

Avian Flu Alert

OK. Here's how I see it. After watching too much news, and getting the be-jeezus scared out of me about this possible pandemic (we're talking 150 million dead, folks), I began to think about it in rational terms. It won't be each country for itself, or each state for itself, but rather each city for itself. All borders would close, no travel would be possible, no importing and exporting........MY GOD!!! We wouldn't be able to get imported yarn!!!!!!! AAAAGGGHHHHHHH! Do you understand the implications of this? Do you? I am staying awake at night thinking of this! Damn you, Ted Koppel! And THAT is why I am adding some new stash this week. Oh yeah......and getting some water and food stored, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

oh my - you're absolutely right - it's time to buy that Malabrigo yarn I have been dying for!

:D

2/11/05 15:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home