Monday, July 25, 2005

house huntin'

Ahhh yes. We're still at it. The never ending parade of homes. BUT! I think we may have located a good one. We actually got to talk to the owner for an hour or two at his open house. This is rarely ever done because the realtors try to keep you as far from one another as possible "for your own protection". Yeah. Right. Their commission, period. I am not saying there aren't good or even great realtors out there, I just haven't had one. Anyhow, it's an awesome place and we adore it and the owner. The owner is very attached to it and frankly, I think he is screening who he wants to buy the place. Fine by me. Just let it be us! There is room for a knitting room.......(she sings)...and a studio for my students and practicing.......and (drumroll)...a pool. (Jennefer) heh heh
Knitting front-obviously not much going. I have several repeats on the second frill, but not more. This weekend for a goal of finishing is looking like it probably won't happen. AND I have a museum opening to play for on Friday with a quintet. Stress galore and it is a very big deal. Perhaps I should reset my goal and go practice and make some reeds, eh? Ok. I think I will. G'night!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares about the pool, but a knitting room, you must purchase. Well and the pool doesn't hurt.

Hope all goes well.

26/7/05 11:56  
Blogger Nancy said...

That Butterfly is beautiful. And I'm sure it will look lovely on you.

Thanks for commenting on my site btw!

28/7/05 20:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe a POOL, huh? Sounds great. I'm glad you think you have found a house that is going to work out. God knows, you've looked long enough for one. I am happy for you! Keep me posted!
Jennefer

31/7/05 16:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home