Friday, January 27, 2006

My Secret Pal!!!

So, I have to brag about my new secret pal. So, for the last week or so we have been playing a guessing game about where she is from. She would drop clues and I would follow the bread crumbs. Really fun! REALLY fun. So, finally, she dropped a bomb and I figured it out. :0) Actually, I think she just felt sorry for me and gave a huge undeniable clue. heh heh Anyhow, it turns out that she live in a city that I spent a year in some time ago. This may seem like no big deal...until you learn it is ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. Wow!!! How's that for co-inkydinkys? And, I couldn't have asked for a better pal. Yea, Secret Pal! I am sure if we were a couple of continents closer we would be inseparable. Thanks Secret Pal 7!

Now, on to the knitting front. I have joined some fun groups and am looking forward to doing some KALs and other fun. I have actaully earned to add links with the help of Marina at http://woolyewe.blogspot.com/ (I will have a link to you soon!!). She unselfishly explained to my tiny little mind how to do this (a couple of times), so there are goodies winging their way to her. :0) Hope you like it, Marina! Go check her site out. Wow! An incredible knitter.

Little Rivers and Rhinegold are making a slow comeback after the evil-wrist-warmer-sidetracking episode. These were actually designed by "those against sweater creation" to throw otherwise fairly (I said fairly) prolific knitters off track. It worked. It is still working, but I am trying. I really am. I WANT to finish a sweater this year before the summer sweltering heat. I do. But they are so fun and fast........and now Michele wants a really cool pair.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home